Residential Real Estate

Legal services for urban, suburban and rural residential properties include:

Being your lawyer in the sale, purchase, mortgage or refinance of new and resale single family homes and residential condominiums, including:

- Review of New Home Agreements of Purchase and Sale, preparation of a       memorandum and proposed amendments to Builder Agreements

- Review of resale home and condominium Agreements of Purchase and Sale

- Review of residential condominium status certificates including preparation     of a Memorandum

Let me help you understand the process of your residential real estate transaction including answering questions or concerns relating to title insurance, surveys, hot water tank rental, as examples

I am a full service real estate law firm. I and my staff are here to help you.


Notary & Commissioner 

Services Include:

- Notarization of sworn signatures on documents for use within or outside         Ontario

Examples Include: Travel Letters, Consent Letters, Invitation Letters, Statutory Declarations, "swearing" of signatures on court documents and certification of documents (making a "notarial" or "certified copy" of an original document).

I am a Notary Public and Commissioner of Oaths.  One of my legal assistants is a Commissioner of Oaths. I know that the need to have documents notarized often comes up at the last minute for clients. I always do my best to fit you in within your timelines.



Wills, Powers of Attorney & Estates

I believe that every person should have a Will (setting out one's wishes in the event of death) and that every person should have Powers of Attorney (for Health Care and for Property) so that decision makers have been decided in the event of expected or unexpected problems.  If the proposed distribution of your Assets on death is complex or if you have a special needs family member or if you require a detailed trust, I will assist in referring you to another lawyer or law firm.

I provide services in Estate matters, Including acting for you in completing and filing the Application for Certificate of Appointment of Estate Trustee, with a Will (or without a Will) formerly and commonly referred to as "probate".